The mission for the project manager is to oversee and perform production of assigned surveying and engineering projects by executing according to project design, parameters, and defined outputs.
- Create reliable and comprehensive project budgets and manage projects accordingly.
- Maintain desired labor billing rate without sacrificing customer experience or quality of deliverables.
- Create and execute according to a project schedule, ensuring timely completion.
- Coordinate team member activities to maximize productivity
- Coordinate subcontractor activities to ensure proper and effective performance
- Maintain strong communications with clients regarding project status and any issues.
- Ensure 100% complete and accurate project outputs, including surveys and any engineering designs/outputs.
The CAD Designer is responsible for the AutoCAD drafting of the land surveying and land development plan sets for various types of retail, commercial, industrial and residential site projects.
- Plan and prepare layouts and detailed design drawings from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings, ensuring they meet company and industry standards and codes.
- Draft Land Surveys, Land Development Plans, Subdivision Plans, Concept Plans and Construction Documents.
- Research Ordinance Requirements and Regulations related to Design.
- Work closely with Engineers, Designers and other Drafters to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
- Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information.